1) Although she may be best known as “Lassie’s mom” for her role on that vintage family series, June Lockhart also played a famous TV mom in what 1960s sci-fi series?
2) “Mama,” a ’50s TV adaptation of the hit play and movie “I Remember Mama,” starred what actress from the movie “The Sound of Music” in the title role of “Mama” Marta Hansen?
3) Name the driven TV career gal who became a single mother in 1992 and was denounced by then-Vice President Dan Quayle for setting a poor moral example.
4) What three well-known actresses have recurring roles on “Friends” as the mothers of Phoebe, Rachel and Chandler?
5) How many children did “Mrs. C.” have on the sitcom “Happy Days”?
6) Inattentive TV mom Harriette Winslow didn’t seem to notice when her adolescent daughter Judy disappeared without explanation from what hit ABC sitcom?