1) Although their personalities were very different, two policewomen named Chris and Mary Beth made a formidable team in what critically acclaimed CBS drama?
2) What legendary songand-dance man played Gov. William Drinkwater in the CBS sitcom “The Governor & J.J.”?
3) Cynthia Stevenson made a memorable guest appearance on a 1989 episode of “Cheers.” She played the love-struck secretary of which of the regular characters?
4) Delta Burke once starred as the new owner of the California Bulls football team in what long-running HBO sitcom?
5) What were the last names of the title characters on “Kate & Allie”?
6) The ABC sitcom “Mork & Mindy” was set in and around what city?
7) What two cast members of “Family Law” and “Sabrina, the Teenage Witch” previously had the female leads in “Pride & Joy,” a 1995 NBC sitcom about parenting?
8) What were the occupa- tions of the title characters in ABC’s 1980s action/drama series “Harcastle and McCormick,” and who played them?
9) Created by Susan Harris (“Soap”), this 1991 ABC sitcom was yanked after it was picketed by the National Federation of the Blind. What was its title?
10) What were the first names of the sibling sleuths on the CBS hit “Simon & Simon”?