On The Scene - Longines Times 2017 Breeders’ Cup
1. Judges Bonnie-Jill Laflin, left, Pascal Savoy, second left, Brand Manager for Longines US, and Carson Kressley, right, present Longines Conquest Classic timepieces to Eva Slabek, center, of Chicago, and Joaquin Mesa, second right, of Los Angeles, after they won the Longines Prize for Elegance contest at the 2017 Breeders’ Cup, (November 4) in Del Mar, CA. Longines, the Swiss watch manufacturer known for its elegant timepieces, is the Official Watch and Timekeeper of the Breeders’ Cup World Championships and the Triple Crown.
2. Longines Prize for Elegance contest winners Chelsea Mesa, of Los Angeles, and Francisco Hernandez, of Hanford, CA, with his son Julian.
3. Eva Slabek, of Chicago, poses for a photo after winning the Longines Prize for Elegance contest.
4. Bo Derek judges the Longines Prize for Elegance contest.
5. Juan-Carlos Capelli, center, VP and Head of International Marketing, Longines, presents Conquest Classic timepieces to the connections of Talismanic after winning the Longines Breeders’ Cup Turf race.
6. Jockey Mickael Barzalona, on Talismanic, wins the Longines Breeders’ Cup Turf.