Q: After Cole Custer, who’s next to break the seal?
GODSPEAK (Godwin Kelly): I had my money on Tyler Reddick as the breakout rookie, so I’m sticking with my pick all the way to victory lane.
KEN’S CALL (Ken Willis): Maybe Tyler Reddick or Bubba Wallace at Daytona or Talladega, but other than that, I don’t see another first-time winner for a while. Then again, I didn’t see Custer winning.
Which Bristol will we get at the AllStar Race?
GODSPEAK: The first two segments will be mild. The last two segments will be wild. This is a good race for drivers to distribute pent-up paybacks.
KEN’S CALL: I’m thinking chaotic Bristol. The guys haven’t raced in front of fans in so long, it’s bound to jack ’em up.
Godwin’s picks for All-Star race
Winner: Kyle Busch
Rest of top 5: Joey Logano, Martin Truex Jr., Chase Elliott, Jimmie Johnson
First one out: Cole Custer
Dark horse: Ryan Newman
Don’t be surprised if: Busch and Logano are beating fenders at the finish line.
Willis’ Top 10 driver rankings
1. Kevin Harvick: Will he ever have a bad week?
2. Denny Hamlin: Oops, has hit the mini-slump
3. Aric Almirola: Receiving his mail in the lead pack
4. Brad Keselowski: Will mix it up at Bristol
5. Martin Truex Jr.: Mr. Hunch likes his All-Star chances
6. Kurt Busch: Returned to lead pack at Kentucky
7. Kyle Busch: Can’t put two decent weeks together
8. Chase Elliott: Where’s he been?
9. Ryan Blaney: Finally found fourth gear again
10. Cole Custer: Say hey to new guy