Newtown Square, PA
President Jennifer Morgan
Head of HR Jewell Parkinson
The first-time list-maker’s 2016 analysis showed 99 percent of U.S. employees were paid equitably. The compensation of the remaining 1 percent (70 percent of whom were women) was adjusted.
Women make up 34 percent of the North American workforce and hold 30 percent of North American leadership positions.