Make your own Protein Fudge, from Budig’s Book, Aim True
1 cup virgin coconut oil cup chocolate protein powder (try EVOLVE¨ Classic Chocolate protein powder) cup almonds, ground or almond meal 2 teaspoons raw honey
1. Combine room temperature coconut oil with your protein powder in a large bowl and whisk until fully combined.
2. If you’re working with whole or sliced almonds, place into a high speed blender such as a Vitamix and blitz for about 20 seconds, or until transformed into a meal consistency. If you have almond meal already, you’re ready to go!
3. Combine almond meal, honey and vanilla extract to your coconut mix and fold in completely.
4. Place a large piece of parchment paper into a 9×5 bread pan and pour everything in. Smooth out the top with a spoon and transfer to the freezer for an hour or overnight.
5. Remove from the freezer and lift your fudge out of the loaf pan. Remove the parchment paper and cut into individual squares to serve.These bars will soften quickly, so keep in the freezer until ready to serve!