Unsafe bread sends do ens to hospital
BE N TRE As many as 107 people in southern Ben Tre Province were hospitalised after eating bread, deputy head of the provinces Food Safety Department Cao Thanh Diem Thuy confirmed yesterday.
All the victims reported that they had bought the bread at the Minh Tuyen store in Phu Kh ng Ward, Ben Tre City last Wednesdays late afternoon.
About 20 people went to hospital on Thursday after suffering food poisoning symptoms while others bought medicine to treat themselves at home.
The store has been temporarily closed.