Enjoy ‘Chocolate on the Salty Side’ – new menu of 7 savoury dishes with a touch of the finest Swiss chocolate such as marinated ‘beetroot salmon’ with root vegetables and 72% dark chocolate, ‘minute beef goulash’, with a traditionally-made Hungarian goulash sauce, enriched with dark chocolate; duck breast and potato pie’, with white chocolate... The menu is available at Mangosteen Restaurant in Movenpick Hotel Hanoi (83A Lyù Thöônø g Kietä St, Tel: 024-38222800) until Nov 20.
Fortuna Hanoi Hotel
6B Laùng Haï St, Tel: (024) 38313333
May Maén Restaurant
- All You Can Eat Dim Sum features many varieties of dim sum including steamed, pan-fried, noodle dishes, snacks and desserts, Mon-Sat, 11am-2pm, VNÑ298,000++/adult, VNÑ149,000++/child. - Guangdong Stewed Mutton – the traditional slow cooked in clay pot to preserve it tenderness and moisture, VNÑ380,000++/portion, during Nov&Dec.
- Chuka Bento – a Japanese bento influence by Chinese cuisine is prepared with salmon flake and seaweed fried rice served with “Mapo Tofu”, deep fried pork dumplings, chicken karaage and soy sauce soft boiled egg, potato salad, vegetable pickles, soup and fruit, VNÑ250,000++/portion, during Nov&Dec.
Hanoi Daewoo Hotel
360 Kim Maõ St, Ba Ñình Dist, Tel: (024) 38315000
- Seafood BBQ Buffet: Experience an array of BBQ seafood & premium, dinner buffet, Fri&Sat, VNÑ890,000++/adult, VNÑ460,000++/child, including free flow of Tiger draught beer, house wines, fresh juices and soft drinks.
- Alaskan King Crab: The crabs are cooked to perfection to bring out the best taste of the delicate meat, from VNÑ580,000++/dish.
Palm Court – Lobby Lounge
- Spanish Delicious Snacks: Sample authentic Spanish tapas & pinxtos, accompanied by premium red wine, VNÑ150,000++/plate, VNÑ90,000++/pinxtos, VNÑ450,000++/ 2-hour free flow of wine including 3 pintxos.
Pullman Hanoi Hotel
40 Caùt Linh St, Tel: (024) 37330688
La Chemineùe Restaurant
- Birthday Treats: Get one free buffet dinner for yourself with a birthday cake (The offer is valid one week before and after the birthday date; Present your ID card to get the offer; Minimum 4 persons are required), during 2018.
Sheraton Hanoi Hotel
K5 Nghi Taøm, 11 Xuaân Dieäu St, Taây Hoà Dist, Tel: (024) 37199000
Oven D’or Restaurant
- 50% OFF for Club Marriott members: Offer is valid on food for groups up
to 20 people for buffet lunch and dinner, during Nov (except Nov 9). - Indulge a seafood buffet with oyster, scallop, lobster, crab… With an expansive selection to satisfy any craving, guests can enjoy fresh, delicious meals made by talented culinary chefs. Buffet dinner: VNÑ1,100,000++/person.
- World-class “Wagyu Rump”: The 500g of Wagyu Rump beef and side
dishes of truffle buttered greens, baked potato with cheese, and a Pullman Saigon Centre
148 Traàn Höng Ñaïo Blvd, Dist 1, Tel: (028) 38388686
- Extravaganza seafood buffet, VNÑ1.3 million net including one soft
drink, 12noon-3pm, every Sat and 6pm-10pm, every Fri-Sun. - Funday Brunch with a variety of juices, salads, live cooking stations, raw stations, a wide selection of seafood and gluten desserts, from VNÑ1.3 million net including soft drinks and juices,12noon3pm, every Sun.
Mad Cow Wine & Grill
- Buy one get one free on a selection of Maddie’s favourite wines, cocktails and beers, 5-7pm.
Le Meridien Saigon
3C Toân Ñöùc Thaéng St, Dist 1, Tel: (028) 62636688
Latitude 10 Lounge + Bar
- The Art of Craft Coffee features a worldly coffee taste adventure from Costa Rica, Kenya, El Salvador and Ethiopia to Vieät Nam’s famous Arabica premium and Khe Sanh, from VNÑ100,000++, daily 7am-11pm.
Sedona Suite HCM City
67 Leâ Lôïi St, Dist 1, Tel: (028) 38229888
- Exquisite business set lunch with choice of three course menu at VNÑ179,000++, on going.
76A Leâ Lai St, Dist 1, Tel: 0938822838
- Chef’s specials “Surf & Turf” with exceptional dishes including veal tenderloin, king crab, salmon roe, foie gras,caviar, scallops, bone marrow, and sea urchins, daily.
The Reverie Saigon
22-36 Nguyeãn Hueä St & 57-49F Ñoàng Khôûi St, Dist 1, Tel: (028) 38236688
R&J Italian Lounge & Restaurant
- Fresh seafood with oysters and lobsters from Canada and Vieät Nam, Oscietra caviar, Alaska king crab, John Dory and Dover Sole, and an extensive list of champagnes and sparkling wines, daily, 5pm-midnight (lounge) and 6-10pm (restaurant).
- Terrific truffle specialties features flavours of the much sought-after black truffle, homemade tagliatelle with truffle and USDA beef medallion grilled with foie gras and truffle, from VNÑ288,000++, daily in Nov.
Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers
88 Ñoàng Khôûi St, Dist 1, Tel: (028) 38272828
- Boston lobster cooked in different styles such as deep fried Boston lobster with spring onion and ginger sauce and Efu noodles, deep fried Boston lobster with chilli & salt and egg noodles, from VNÑ888,000++/dish, 11am-2.30pm & 6.30am-10pm, thru Nov.