FEATURES OF THE RAPID NETWORK:
• More than 1500 extra weekly services, including more than 750 on weekends
• South West Sydney to receive a 92 per cent increase in services, including Leppington and Edmondson Park
• 71 per cent of stations will now receive a minimum 15-minute service frequency across most of the day – a 43 per cent increase
• More than 40 per cent increase in the number of weekly services stopping at Parramatta
• A 22 per cent service uplift at Penrith Station
• New fast services between Liverpool and the Sydney CBD on the T3 Bankstown line.