Asian Geographic



Fly to Sorong, West Papua before joining your liveaboard or going to your resort by boat.

Note: You need a permit to enter West Papua. Your dive operator will usually help to complete the formalitie­s but remember to bring your passport, three photocopie­s of your Indonesian visa and a photograph you can use to identify yourself.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia