What should I do if I own a hol­i­day house?

Augusta Margaret River Times - - News -

• If you do not have a cur­rent de­vel­op­ment ap­proval you should im­me­di­ately cease let­ting the dwelling out for short term ac­com­mo­da­tion and not recom­mence un­less or un­til you ob­tain ap­proval;

• Check with the Shire as to whether your house is within an area where it is pos­si­ble to be granted ap­proval for a hol­i­day house. You can find the Shure’s pol­icy on this mat­ter by search­ing LLP7 in the pub­li­ca­tions sec­tion of the Shire’s web­site;

• Lodge your ap­pli­ca­tion.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.