BBC Good Food Magazine
What’s in the box?
This great reds case starts with Redheads Coco Rôtie, a multi-gold Shiraz Viognier from Australia’s dynamic Redheads wine studio. It’s bursting with bold black fruit flavours and has a smooth oaky richness after a patient slumber in the finest barrels. Spain is making some seriously juicy reds right now, and you have two classics in richly satisfying (and 100% organic) Castano Ecologico Monastrell and brambly Folklore. Every steak needs good Malbec and you’ve a hearty, food-friendly classic in Argentina’s Sierra del Plata. To finish, smoky The Lucky Five from South Africa’s historic Spier Estate and Portugal’s super-smooth Rainha do Mar.
Order your first case today for just £65 and enjoy:
• Exclusively selected wines for Good Food
• Save up to £77 on your chosen case, all-red, all-white or mixed
• Your FREE gift: 4 Dartington Crystal stemless wine tumblers and delivery to your door (together usually £37.99)
• Tasting notes with the stories behind each wine, handy tips and food matches
• We’ll suggest new cases every 12 weeks. You can stop or pause your plan at any time. Future cases from £107.88, plus delivery
• 100% money-back guarantee
4 FREE Dartington crystal tumblers (usually £30)