BBC Good Food Magazine
What’s in the box?
Save over 40% on this stunning selection of wines curated exclusively for the BBC Good Food Wine Club. For just £6.99 a bottle, you can enjoy extraordinary drinking quality with bottles to suit any occasion. Here’s what you’ll be drinking this month:
• Boscwood is a velvety Aussie blend perfect with grilled meats.
• T-bone, an inky red Malbec from Argentina for meat lovers.
• W/o – short for ‘without’ – has a burst of berry lavours from Sicily that comes in 100 per cent recycled glass bottles, which is a UK irst. It’s best served slightly chilled (yes, even in winter).
• Palacio del Conde, a Spanish Gran Reserva – perfect to drink now after years of patient ageing in barrels.
• Black Duck Durif from Sam Trimboli o ers a richer Aussie experience – ideal with a spicy lamb curry (see Henry’s pairing notes, left).
• Barón de Barbón is our bestselling Rioja, made by Javier Murúa.