BENALLA BRIDGE CLUB
All Bridge is being played online at present. Wednesday, September 22
Sixteen players participated.
1. Christine and Peter Holmes 60.7%
2. Marie Wallis and George Wagner 59.5% 3. Jackie Rubira and Helen Price 55.4% Monday, September 27
Thirty-two players participated.
1. Jackie Rubira and Helen Price 57.4% 2. Liz Harrison and Anne Brown 54.2% 3. Don Heggie and Helen Peters 53.9% East-West
1. George and Kylie Wagner 64.6% 2. Kay Smith and Marie Wallis 54.8% 3. Christine and Peter Holmes 52.1%
Benalla Bridge Club normally meets twice weekly at the Senior Citizens rooms in Fawckner Dve, and welcomes inquiries from people wanting to learn the basics of Bridge.
We can organise beginner/refresher lessons for those interested.
● For more information, phone Peter on
0438 625 638.