A little effort is required to create lovely curls, but they’re so worth it. Sure, a straightener is one approach, but natural curls are beautiful. Curly hair is prone to dryness and frizz so follow these guidelines.
• Do not over-wash hair; once or twice a week is fine and always use a conditioner after shampooing.
• Do apply conditioning masks or treatments to maintain moisture.
• Do use a hair wrap to absorb moisture after washing.
• Do apply leave-in conditioner or a smoothing cream to the ends.
• Do not disturb curls until they’re dry, or use a diffuser to dry hair faster.