Raid the deli, dip, cheese and bickie aisles, then embellish store-bought finger food with delish bits ‘n’ bobs to make them even more irresistible. Try adding honey, fig jam, mixed nuts, seeds, spices and fresh herbs.
• Coles Green Olives with Gin & Rosemary 110g – serve in a dish and garnish with rosemary.
• Aldi Emporium Selection Triple Cream Brie 200g – dollop with fig jam and sprinkle with chopped dried cranberries, pistachios and chives.
• Aldi Emporium Selection Washed Rind Cheese 125g – serve with Woolworths Beechworth Honey
Raw Honeycomb 300g.
• Aldi Emporium Selection Smooth Blue 200g.
• Aldi Emporium Selection 20 Month Aged Cheddar 250g – serve with quince paste, walnuts and thyme leaves.
• Aldi Deli Originals Baby Beetroot With Feta & Horseradish Dip 150g – scatter with mint, dukkah and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
• Aldi Deli Originals Mediterranean Style Sweet Potato & Cashew Dip 200g – scatter with chopped roasted, salted cashews, finely grated lemon zest and chopped coriander.
• Aldi Deli Originals Trio Of Olives With Feta & Oregano Dip 150g – top with diced cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives, red chilli and basil, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with paprika.
• Coles Deli Antipasto
Skewers (10 pieces).
• Aldi Damora Oven Baked Cracker Selection 225g.
• Woolworths Onion & Chives
Puff Pastry Twists 150g.
• Woolworths Rosemary Wheaten Crackers 170g.
• Sourdough loaf – slice, grill on a hot chargrill pan or barbecue until lightly charred, then drizzle with Cobram Estate lemon-infused extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with salt, to taste. Yum!