TURKEY AND TURDUCKEN
• Aldi Fresh Turducken With Cranberry, Apple and Maple.
• Aldi Fresh Turkey Breast Roast With Cranberry and Orange. Cook turducken and turkey breast roast following the packet directions. Meanwhile, roast two bunches of trimmed and peeled Dutch carrots in 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil at 180°C fan-forced (200°C conventional) for about 20 minutes. Add cherry tomatoes on the vine and roast for a further 8 minutes. Season and drizzle carrots with a little Aldi Brookdale 100% Pure Canadian Maple Syrup 250ml. Serve turducken and sliced turkey breast on a platter along with roasted carrots and tomatoes, garnished with fresh herbs and green carrot tops, with condiments on the side.
• Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce 275g.
• Beerenberg Mint Jelly 290g.
• Fancy cheat’s gravy (recipe page 74).