Better Homes and Gardens (Australia) - - Night Lights -

If you plan to do the light­ing your­self, you have to use 12-volt light­ing, which is con­nected to a trans­former that steps down the power from your 240-volt sup­ply. With 240-volt light­ing, you need to em­ploy an elec­tri­cian who will dig the ca­bling 600mm deep. The 12-volt light­ing ca­bles sit on t he sur­face but can be cov­ered with a light layer of dry bark. You can buy LED or halo­gen light­ing, and your spe­cial­ist light­ing shop can help you with de­tails.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.