15 MINUTE QUIZ
1. In 2009, who directed, wrote and starred in his first feature film Three Blind Mice?
2. Which Australian was disqualified in the Women’s 20 km walk at the 2000 Olympics?
3. In 2008, Christopher Ciccone became known for which book?
4. Which fruit contains the enzyme bromelain which breaks down protein?
5. The west coast of Angola is on which ocean?
6. In which Australian state was the actor Simon Baker born?
7. How much data can a single layered Blu-ray disc hold?
8. Gene Tunney was best known for which sport?
9. True or false – Toys R Us originated in South Africa?
10. Who invented Meccano?