WHAT WE’LL ASK
• Does your partner attach the same priority to saving for retirement as you do?
• How regularly do you monitor your finances?
• Overall, how satisfied are you with the financial situation of your household?
• Are there any financial issues you worry about (i.e. tend to put to the back of your mind because it’s stressful or a hassle to worry about)?
• Aside from you, who has the most say in decisions about how your own financial assets are used?
• Do you think you will ever be able to fully retire without financial concerns?
• To what extent is planning for possible health and aged-care needs influencing your current spending habits?
• How satisfied are you with your ability to influence spending on each of the following items in your household? Source: CoreData