Caravan & Camping with Kids
Need to know
• You can drink the water at the retreat thanks to on-site solar-powered bores and filters.
• There is no heating in the tents, so pack a hot water bottle.
• Wi-Fi is unavailable.
• There is a campground for people travelling in caravans and motorhomes.
• Campfires are prohibited in the national park.
• You must take all rubbish with you when you leave.
• Some of the roads in the park are unsealed, and are therefore most suitable for 4WDs.
• Tom Price is the closest town and has fuel and groceries.