1. Who captained Australia’s cricket world cup-winning teams in 2003 and 2007?
2. What is the world’s biggest-selling car, hitting 40 million in July 2013?
3. What is the name given to a triangle where all sides are of different lengths?
4. How many stomach compartments does a cow have: none, three or four?
5. Which world-changing event occurred on 4 August 1914?
6. Where in your body would you find the anvil and the stirrup?
7. Is carnophobia an irrational fear of teenage girls, meat, or carnivals and similar events?
8. How many stars are there on Australia’s flag?