WEATHER

Central Queensland News - - NEWS -

To­day Sunny, 20–38°C Chance of rain: 5%

To­mor­row Sunny, 21–40°C Chance of rain: 5%

Sun­day Sunny, 25–41°C Chance of rain: 30% Mon­day Mostly sunny, 26–43°C Chance of rain: 40% Tues­day Pos­si­ble shower, 27–40°C Chance of rain: 60% Wed­nes­day Pos­si­ble shower, 24–36°C Chance of rain: 90%

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.