12 sexy things to do with your phone
Sexting is all well and good, but there are plenty of other ways your device can help you heat things up
1. Turn on the flashlight feature in your dark bedroom to illuminate different parts of your clothed body. Instruct your mate to remove each piece of clothing you focus the light on.
2. Video chat bae then tell them to keep their hands where you can see ‘em while you pleasure yourself. Once you’ve finished, it’s their turn to climax while you watch.
3. Text your S.O. your favourite memory. Start with ‘Remember when…’ then ask them to keep the hot retelling going (in detail). Later, use your vivid back-and-forth as erotic inspo for a solo session.
4. Send audio files of questions like ‘Would you rather kiss my neck or my nipples?’ to your partner. ‘Hearing someone’s voice brings fantasies to life,’ says sex and relationship therapist Megan Fleming, PhD.
5. Drop a pin on your maps at a location where you’ve fantasised about getting it on – that sultry wine bar or the local library – and send your love the pin as a hint.
6. Outsource your flirting by giving your Tinder profile to a friend, and letting them swipe right on five profiles. It means you can’t rely on your usual strict criteria, so you may find an unexpected gem!
7. Set your phone’s timer for three minutes, then start having sex, says sexologist Megan Stubbs. At the buzzer, switch positions, and repeat until you find the move that makes you both go wild.
8. Use your banking app to send your lover $20. In the comment section of the transaction, write: ‘Your challenge: find us something sexy to play with tonight.’
9. Tape the audio of your next hot hookup (with your lover’s consent) via Voice Memos. When you’re out to eat later that week, casually replay the file to titillate them.
10. Set your phone to vibrate (with a free app like iVibe Vibrating Massager) as bae’s going down on you. Then hold your buzzing phone against your nipples to feel erotic tingles above and below.
11. Screenshot a photo of a couples’ sex toy you find online, doodle ‘I want this!’ over the image using a photoediting app, then text it.
12. Snap and send close-up pics of your curves and make your partner guess which area of your bod they’re from. But do so in a safe, private, and encrypted texting app, like Dust, says Fleming.