15 MINUTE QUIZ
1. In which US city and state would you find Harvard University?
2. Which comedian and actor wrote the book I’m Not Really Here? 3. Krispy Kreme first opened in Australia in which year?
4. The Silures people were from which island? 5. Butters Stotch is a character in which TV series?
6. Tokyo is located on which Japanese island?
7. Who won the 2008 Junior Boys Australian Tennis Championships?
8. In 1999, who released her debut single Have a Look?
9. True or false – If an atom is negatively charged it is called an anion?
10. Which 2008 film stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Russell Crowe as CIA agents?