15 MINUTE QUIZ
1. Which TV series is based on a late night sketch comedy show called TGS?
2. What is the smallest of Canada’s three federal territories?
3. The Sydney Swifts play which sport? 4. Saturn’s prominent system of rings consist mostly of what?
5. The Statue of Liberty was presented to the US by which country?
6. Scurvy is caused by a deficiency of which vitamin?
7. Which three colours are on the flag of Senegal? 8. With which children’s musical group would you associate Captain Feathersword?
9. True or false – The Good Guys is a subsidiary of Harvey Norman Holdings Limited?
10. Lote Tuqiri was born in which country?