1. Actress Audrey Hepburn was born in which country?
2. Rachel Watson is the central character of which British psychological thriller written by Paula Hawkins?
3. Which actress plays Fran in the 1992 Australian movie Strictly Ballroom?
4. In what year was Christmasthemed romantic comedy Love Actually released?
5. FIBA is the international governing body of which sport?
6. Rebecca Rabbit and Suzy Sheep are characters from which children’s TV show?
7. End of Watch is a 2016 novel by which US horror author?
8. Where does Macaulay Culkin’s character Kevin’s family fly to for Christmas when he is left behind in 1990 movie Home Alone?
9. US rapper Coolio’s song Gangsta’s Paradise featured in which Michelle Pfeiffer movie?
10. In what year was the tomb of Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun found?
11. What movie classic has James Stewart sigh: “I suppose it’d been better if I’d never been born at all”?
12. Who did US actor Steve Martin marry in 1986 and divorce in 1994?
13. In the 2008 US movie Cloverfield, what city is attacked?
14. What was Nirvana‘s third album called?
15. Who was the incumbent Australian prime minister when Elizabeth II became Queen?
16. Which US movie won the Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Picture last year?
17. Alec Holland is the real name of which superhero from DC Comics?
18. US 1947 Christmas movie Miracle on 34th Street centres on what department store?
19. Which US actor had to pass up playing the role of Indiana Jones?
20. Ecclesiophobia is the fear of what?