BAKER’S DOZEN TRIVIA TEST
What is the only sea without a land boundary?
2. ANATOMY: Which one of the human fingernails grows the fastest?
3. GAMES: What is the sum of all numbers on a roulette wheel?
4. ENTERTAINERS: What phrase is inscribed on the tombstone of Mel Blanc, the voice of cartoon characters such as Porky Pig and Bugs Bunny?
5. TELEVISION: What was the real name of Shaggy’s character in the “Scooby-doo” series?
How many events are in the decathlon?
William Shatner (pictured) made his acting debut in which movie?
8. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What was the item that the crocodile Tick-tock swallowed in the Disney movie “Peter Pan”?
What is the longest single book in the Bible?
10. MEDICAL: What is a more common name for rhinotillexomania?
11. FLASHBACK: Which artist released “What’s New Pussycat?”
12. SPORT: Name any two of the bowlers who have delivered the top five fastest balls in international cricket history.
13. LYRICS: Name the song that contains this lyric: “I could hardly believe it, When I heard the news today, I had to come and get it straight from you.”
Are in the TV+ Guide by Gary Kopervas