Do you need help pay­ing your elec­tric­ity bill?

Dubbo Photo News - - Emergency Issues -

YOU don’t have to be a renter or on Cen­tre­link pay­ments to qual­ify for help pay­ing your elec­tric­ity bill through the Sal­va­tion Army’s En­ergy Ac­counts Pay­ment As­sis­tance Scheme.

Fi­nan­cial hard­ship, pos­si­ble or ac­tual dis­con­nec­tion can be sup­ported through pay­ment plans, Cen­tre­pay or time ex­ten­sions. You might qual­ify for re­bates and vouch­ers, the Sal­va­tion Army said.

Con­di­tions do ap­ply. Con­tact the Sal­va­tion Army Wel­fare Of­fice in Dubbo on 6884 3079 (ext. 104) or call in to 110 Gipps Street, Dubbo on Mon­day, Wed­nes­day or Fri­day be­tween 9.30am and 1pm.

Take your lat­est bill. All in­for­ma­tion is kept in the strictest con­fi­dence.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.