BAKER’S DOZEN TRIVIA TEST
What is the accent mark that looks like a little tent over a letter like ˆ this?
2. TELEVISION: What animated show features a pub called “The Drunken Clam”?
3. COMICS: When did “The Phantom” (pictured) daily comic strip start?
What common kitchen product’s chemical formula is Nacl?
In which musical was the song “The Perfect Year” featured?
What is the largest artery in the human body?
7. HISTORY: Which battle was considered to be a turning point in the World War II Pacific arena?
8. MOVIES: What movie won the Best Picture Oscar award in 2016?
How many faces does an octahedron have?
10. LITERATURE: In which of Shakespeare’s plays does the line “The course of true love never did run smooth” appear?
11. FLASHBACK: Phil Collins’ “Two Hearts” was used on the soundtrack to which film?
12. SPORT: In 2017, Venus Williams became the oldest finalist (37) at the year-end WTA Finals. Who had been the oldest?
Name the song that contains this lyric: “Hitchin’ on a twilight train, Ain’t nothing here that I care to take along, Maybe a song to sing when I want.”
SOLUTIONS FOR ALL...
are in the TV+ Guide