BAKER’S DOZEN TRIVIA TEST
1. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE:
Who was the first Africanamerican woman to be crowned Miss America? She also had success as a singer.
2. SCIENCE: What temperature
does water boil in Celsius?
3. ANIMAL KINGDOM:
What is a group of ladybugs called?
What type of blood does a universal donor have?
What is the capital of Armenia?
6. HISTORY: When did the Spanish Civil War end?
7. TELEVISION: How does the title to this 1990s drama series end: “Beverly Hills, ...”?
8. GAMES: How many dots are on a standard, six-sided die?
What was the
name of the father lion in “The Lion King”?
What is the basic currency of Iceland?
11. FLASHBACK: Emerson, Lake & Palmer later had a different name. What was it?
In 1998, Jana
Novotna became the oldest first-time winner of the Wimbledon women’s singles title in the Open Era. How old was she?
Name the country music song that contains this lyric: “Been shearing sheep, we been mustering stock; We been culling out roots, we been spraying the crops; We’ve been droving cattle up an old stock route...”
SOLUTIONS FOR ALL...
are in the TV+ Guide