BAKER’S DOZEN TRIVIA TEST
1. CITIZENSHIP TEST:
Which official symbol of Australia identifies Commonwealth property? 2. MUSIC: In what year was the Beatles’ song “Yesterday” released?
Who wrote the novel “Doctor Zhivago”?
4. HISTORY: Who was Britain’s first prime minister?
5. GAMES: In the game of Monopoly, what happens if you roll doubles three times in a row?
6. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE:
What is the Dewey Decimal System used for?
7. MOVIES: What is the name of the teapot character in “Beauty and the Beast”?
8. AUSTRALIAN STATES:
Which state has the motto “Audax at Fidelis”, which means “Bold but Faithful”?
What is the capital of Nicaragua?
10. PSYCHOLOGY: What fear is represented by the condition called chromophobia?
11. FLASHBACK: Who wrote and released the song “Daisy a Day”?
How many times have Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal combined to finish in the top three in the year-end ATP tennis rankings?
Name the song that contains this lyric: “The time has come to say fair’s fair; To pay the rent, to pay our share; The time has come, a fact’s a fact; It belongs to them, let’s give it back...”
SOLUTIONS FOR ALL...
are in the TV+ Guide