BAKER’S DOZEN TRIVIA TEST
What is the westernmost province of Canada?
What sport originally was called “mintonette” when it was invented in the late 1800s?
What is the second element on the Periodic Table?
4. AUSTRALIAN PRIME MINISTERS:
Which three Deputy Prime Ministers served under John Howard?
Who wrote the 19th-century book “For the Term of His Natural Life”?
6. LANGUAGE: What is the meaning of “omniscient”?
7. AD SLOGANS: What product featured the advertising slogan, “For a hard earned thirst”?
What is the real
name of the character known as Sleeping Beauty (pictured)?
9. GEOLOGY: What type of rock is created from molten lava?
10. GOVERNMENT: What animal features on the State Flag of New South Wales?
Henley song mentions seeing “a Deadhead sticker on a Cadillac”? 12. SPORT: Who were the only three golfers before Rory Mcilroy in 2019 to win the Players Championship, US Open, British Open and PGA Championship during their careers?
Name the song that contains this lyric: “Father, father, we don’t need to escalate, You see, war is not the answer, For only love can conquer hate.”
SOLUTIONS FOR ALL...
are in the TV+ Guide