BAKER’S DOZEN TRIVIA TEST
On which continent would you find the Cape of Good Hope?
Who wrote the
3. ANATOMY: Which organ in the human body produces insulin?
4. MUSIC: Which Disney movie featured the song “A Whole New World”?
5. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE:
What kind of scissors make zig-zag patterns on fabric?
6. ADVERTISING SLOGANS:
Which company used the slogan/ jingle “My dad picks the fruit to make the cordial that I like best”?
7. FOOD & DRINK: What is the flavour of Frangelico liqueur?
8. LANGUAGE: What is the meaning of the Latin phrase “alma mater”?
What colour are the Fleet Street, Trafalgar Square and Strand spaces on the classic “Monopoly” board?
10. MATHS: What is the date of the annual celebration of mathematics called “Pi Day”?
11. FLASHBACK: “The Long and Winding Road” is credited to Lennon-mccartney. Which Beatle actually wrote it?
12. SPORT: Who was the last golfer before Brooks Koepka in 2019 (PGA Championship) to have at least a seven-shot lead at the halfway point of a men’s golf major?
13. LYRICS: Name the song that contains this lyric: “You’ve been around all night and that’s a little long; You think you’ve got the right but I think you’ve got it wrong; Why can’t you say goodnight so you can take me home...”
SOLUTIONS FOR ALL...
are in the TV+ Guide