BAKER’S DOZEN TRIVIA TEST
What was the name of the broomstick that Harry Potter received as a gift in “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone”?
2. MEDICAL: Which disease was once known as the Great White Plague because of the pale appearance of the patients?
3. BIBLE: Which biblical city was ruled by Nebuchadnezzar?
4. HISTORY: Why is Thomas Townshend, who sat in the British
House of Commons from 1754 to 1783, significant to Australia?
What is the capital
6. COMICS: In what century did the adventures of Buck Rogers take place?
7. GAMES: What is the name of the curved wicker basket used to throw and catch balls in jai alai?
8. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE:
What were the Galapagos Islands named after?
9. ADVERTISING SLOGANS:
Which company once used the ad slogan, “You deserve a break today”?
What is a common name for the pollex in human anatomy?
Who penned and released “Just When I Needed You Most”?
When was the last time before Brooks Koepka in 2019 that a golfer won the PGA Championship despite a final-round score of at least 74?
Name the song that contains this lyric: “Take these broken wings and learn to fly, All your life you were only waiting for this moment to arise.”
SOLUTIONS FOR ALL...
are in the TV+ Guide
Buck Rogers, comic book hero