Emergency response to car gas leak at hospital
THE road access to Dubbo Hospital was blocked after emergency services rushed to reports of a gas leak in the front car park of the facility on Tuesday morning, November 26.
Firefighters quickly identified the source of the gas, according to Dubbo Fire and Rescue station officer Chris Cusack.
“At approximately 11 o’clock we received a call to a vehicle leaking LPG here at the hospital car park,” station officer Cusack told Dubbo Photo News.
“When fire-fighters arrived, we quickly checked the area, and made the area safe by using water sprays to disperse the gas while other fire-fighters worked to shut off the gas leak.”