BAKER’S DOZEN TRIVIA TEST
1. ANATOMY: What is a common name for the “digitus annularis”?
2. MOVIES: Which 1980s movie featured the song “Up Where We Belong”?
3. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE:
In which year was Australian magazine “The Bulletin” first published?
4. INVENTORS: Which Australian invented the box kite? 5. GAMES: What is the name of the male mascot in the “Monopoly” board game?
6. HISTORY: In which year did the Rum Rebellion take place?
7. TELEVISION: What was the name of Lily and Herman’s son in “The Munsters”?
8. AUSTRALIAN STATES: Who was the state of Queensland named in honour of?
9. BIBLE: What was Abel’s occupation, compared with Cain’s?
KINGDOM: What is a group of frogs called?
11. FLASHBACK: Ike & Tina Turner had their biggest hit with a cover of which Creedence Clearwater Revival song?
12. SPORT: How many fights did former heavyweight boxing champion Joe Frazier have after losing to Muhammad Ali in the
Philippines in 1975?
13. LYRICS: Name the song that contains this lyric: “How can I just let you walk away? Just let you leave without a trace?”
SOLUTIONS FOR ALL...
are in the TV+ Guide