Sales Consultant, Raine & Horne Darwin
• What is the market like in your area?
Conditions in Darwin are very challenging; we’re at the lowest point for eight years, with many vendors taking losses on their properties. However, there’s light at the end of the tunnel with a massive new fracking project announced which will have a dramatic effect on property values.
• What is one thing you’ve quit doing since Transform?
I’ve quit procrastinating, a huge killer of time for me. I’ve managed to put my time management back on track using the five-second rule.
• What’s your biggest takeaway from the program?
Realising I’m not looking for perfection but for growth in all areas, contributing to a better experience for my customers.
• What else was going on for you during the challenge; how did you fit everything in?
I scheduled three hours every morning to focus on Transform, using noisecancelling headphones to eliminate distractions.
• What is your next goal?
Ramp up auctions in the NT. The market is ready for a change of pace and I will make it happen.
• Would you do it again? Is there anything you would do differently?
Absolutely... But I’d make sure I’m not overseas for the first four days of the challenge!