JOKE OF THE DAY
● A POLICE officer stops a driver and says: “Your tail light is broken, your tyres must be exchanged and your bumper hangs halfway down. That will be $300.”
The driver replies: “Alright, go ahead. They want twice as much as that at the garage.”
● Q: Why did the physics teacher break up with the biology teacher?
A: There was no chemistry.
● Q: Why do the French like to eat snails so much?
A: They can’t stand fast food.
● Husband: “Oh the weather is lovely today. Shall we go out for a quick jog?”
Wife: “Haha, I love the way you pronounce ‘Shall we go out and have a cake?”
● Whoever invented knock knock jokes should get a no bell prize.