Galston, Glenorie and Hills Rural News - - Community News -

Bulky Waste Col­lec­tions are for large, bulky house­hold items.

The fol­low­ing items CAN be put out for col­lec­tion:

Bro­ken and dis­carded fur­ni­ture

Larger house­hold items

Large and bulky toys and bi­cy­cles

Please place small items in your red lid garbage bin as these are not for bulky waste col­lec­tions.

For more in­for­ma­tion visit hornsby.nsw.gov.au/bulky­wastecol­lec­tion

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.