1. Since 1905, the Australian Open has been staged in five Australian and two New Zealand cities. How many can you name?
2. How were the balls used at Wimbledon in 1986 different from previous years?
3. According to the inventor Thomas Edison, genius is made up of how many per cent inspiration?
4. Dead Cert was whose first novel about the racing world?
5. Which country put the first woman in space?
6. Which singer died while flying his aircraft in 1997?
7. What is a remnant of tobacco left in a pipe after smoking: dottle, gribble or muckle?
8. Cars with the international vehicle registration C come from where: Canada, Cuba or Chile?