Inside Out (Australia)
Look 1: organic appeal
ideas to try
1. Textural throws and cushions give the sofa a layered and inviting look.
2. Natural objects such as dried palm fronds add interesting shapes (and won’t break the budget).
3. Mirrored surfaces help reflect the space, ‘ doubling’ objects and adding the illusion of more depth.
4. Move over, fiddle-leaf fig. The long leaves of the Ficus longifolia make it the new indoor plant du jour.
5. Vintage finds create a warm, lived-in look with personality.