Inside Out (Australia)
look 2: work of art
ideas to try
1. Hang artwork low over the mantel so that it can relate to any pieces displayed below.
2. Keep the rest of the room minimal, allowing the artwork to take pride of place.
3. Gallery walls can be built up over time. Just keep the spacing even and lay the artwork out on the floor before hanging.
4. Carry through a colour from your favourite artwork to the furniture to create a balanced feel.
5. Select sculptural forms for the lighting and furniture to complement the look.