WEIGHT OFF YOUR MIND

Ladies in Racing - - Millinery We Love -

By Dr Katie Richard RRP $30.00 Avail­able from www.rock­poolpub­lish­ing.com.au

Re­search shows that 80% of peo­ple who diet fail in their at­tempts to lose weight and main­tain their weight loss. How do the other 20% achieve suc­cess? Un­like other diet and ex­er­cise-based meth­ods, psy­chol­o­gist and weight man­age­ment re­searcher Dr Katie Richard out­lines her sci­en­tific and ev­i­dence-based ap­proach to: • end binge eat­ing • im­prove body image and self-es­teem and • fa­cil­i­tate weight man­age­ment Draw­ing upon over 16 years’ clin­i­cal ex­pe­ri­ence help­ing 1000’s of clients achieve their weight loss goals, the book in­cludes ex­ten­sive re­search as well as Dr Katie’s per­sonal ex­pe­ri­ence of over­com­ing binge eat­ing dis­or­der and los­ing 22 kg her­self.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.