WHO MADE THE CUT FOR 2018’S SUNSHINE COAST DESIGN AWARDS AND HALL OF FAME?
The fifth annual Sunshine Coast Design Awards and Hall of Fame celebrates the creative genius behind the fashion label.
For a designer to be nominated, they must have begun their label on the Sunshine Coast or be based on the Sunshine Coast now.
The following are nominees for 2018 (pictured left to right from top row):
● Santa Castro Berenice – Vava Voom Corsetry (Couture).
● Judy Copley – Judy Copley Couture (Couture, Hall of Fame).
● Kat Hogg – Hive Swimwear (Swim, Hall of Fame).
● Katie Johnston – Eco Bling (Sustainable/ Ethical, Accessories, Hall of Fame).
● Nadine Hoffman – Aloki Athletica (Swim, Active, Ethical/sustainable, Young Designer of the Year).
● Steph Gabriel – Oceanzen (Swim, Ethical/sustainable, Hall of Fame).
● Challee O’reilly – Matilda Cove (Swim, Resort, Ethical/sustainable, Young Designer of the Year).
● Stephanie Patey – Ivie White (Couture).
● Jessica Abraham – Tasi Travels (Resort, Ethical/sustainable, Ready to Wear, Young Designer of the Year).
The Sunshine Coast Design Awards and Hall of Fame will be held as part of the Sunshine Coast International Fashion Festival, Friday October 19, 5.30pm at The Sebel Pelican Waters. For more information head to www.sunshinecoastfashionfestival.com