OUT AND ABOUT
Members of the Sunshine Coast Daily Club were treated to an evening of motivational fun and networking recently. Guest speaker Sebastian Terry shared the inspirational story that led him to build his world-wide social entity 100 Things.
1. Ashleigh Armstrong and Tracy Egan.
2. Kevin Evans and Shelliane Le Roux.
3. Sebastian Terry with Nicky Collins.
4. Jess Brown, from the Leukaemia Foundation, and Kate Plowman, from Ezyfit Health and Fitness.
5. Glenn Martin, Sebastian Terry, Riley Martin and David Smith.
6. Jeff Mccoll with Debbie Gorsch.
7. Jason Overland, Jodie Overland, Sharon Stuart and Dean Stuart.