1. Who hosted "Sale of the Century" for 11 years between 1980 and 1991: a. Daryl Somers; b. Larry Emdur; c. Tony Barber; or d. John Burgess?
2. Lisa Chappell and Bridie Carter played sisters in which drama series that first aired on the Nine Network in 2001: a. Sons and Daughters; b. Home and Away; c. Water Rats; or d. McLeods Daughters?
3. Which Australian TV show aired on the Seven network from 1981 to 1993 and featured characters such as a wombat named Fatso and a pig with a drinking problem: a. A Country Practice; b. The Sullivans; c. The Flying Doctors or d. McLeods Daughters?
4. What was the name of the series that debuted in 1976 and centred around the lives of a typical Australian family during the Sec- ond World War: a. Seven Little Australians; b. Kingswood Country; c. The Restless Years or d. The Sullivans?
5. What was the name of Tom Croydon’s dog in "Blue Heelers": a. Blue; b. Red; c. Digger; or d. Trigger?