1. How many times did Jason Dunstall win the AFL Coleman Medal?
2. Who starred as Ita Buttrose in the 2011 TV miniseries, Paper Giants: The Birth of Cleo?
3. Canada consists of 10 provinces and how many territories?
4. In the symbol known as the “Olympic rings”, what colour is the ring on the far left?
5. Which novel by Kurt Vonnegut starts with the words, “All this happened, more or less”?
6. The Quaternary Period is one of the three periods of which era?
7. What is the three-letter currency code for the Fijian dollar?
8. In 1999, who had a hit with the song, Mambo No 5?
9. True or false? Antonio Banderas starred in the Spy Kids movie series.
10. What were the first two teams to concede over 400 points in the 2018 NRL season?
11. Which herb is used to make a traditional French pistou sauce?
12. In 2018, drivers’ licences were issued to women for the first time in which country?
13. Who won the Best Actress Oscar for her role in the classic 1962 movie, The Miracle Worker?
14. What is the capital city of Kenya?
15. The Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race is held in which US state?
16. Which children’s TV series features villains named Armadillain and Romeo?
17. Hilary Hahn is best known for playing which musical instrument?
18. Which famous song starts with the words, “I took my love, I took it down.”? 19. The flag of Brunei consists of a crest and two diagonal stripes on what colour background?
20. How many atoms of oxygen are in one molecule of oxygen?
21. True or false? Beryl Penrose is an Australian former international golfer.
22. Who composed the music for the ballet, The Sleeping Beauty?
23. In 2018, who won the Gold Logie?
24. Which country won the 2018 FIFA World Cup?
25. Which Central American country has the lowest population?
26. Who wrote the novel, Those in Peril, the first novel to feature Hector Cross?
27. Michael Jackson’s album, Thriller, was first released during which decade?
28. Charlotte Cooper, the first woman to win an individual Olympic gold medal, was a champion in which sport?
29. Who played the role of Hikaru Sulu in the 1960s TV series, Star Trek?
30. The Levantine Sea is a part of which other sea?