1. What were the first names of Australian explorers and documentary-makers the Leyland Brothers?
2. FlyLAL is the national airline of which European country?
3. Which ocean is home to the deepest point on Earth, the Marianas Trench?
4. Is an axolotl a fish, a reptile, or an amphibian?
5. Chris and Nic Cester are members of which Australian rock band?
6. Joy Division topped the first Triple J Hottest 100 music poll in 1989 with what song?
7. Which international music conference is held annually in Austin, Texas?
8. Who is the record holder for the highest number of goals scored in the AFL, with 1360?