6 TREAT YOUR DESK AS A MINI-GYM
Sitting for work is no excuse for skimping on incidental activity. And you don’t even have to leave your chair! Bridges suggests you push back from your desk and repeat the following 10 times:
• Lift up one bent knee then the other
• Lift one straight leg out in front of you then the other
• Lift up both legs together in front of you and lower
• Pull in your ab muscles for a count of 10
• Facing your desk, hold onto the edge and rotate from side to side. “This simple move is great for toning your waist and thighs,” Bridges explains.